Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 27

Wouldn’t you know it! Today the sun came out and it is our departure day. We continued north on 93 along the Salmon River to North Fork and an RV Park with full hookups so Raija can do the laundry. There is no cell phone service the RV Park does have WiFi.

We just missed by minutes having a car broadside us. I had the coach parked in the parking lot while I went in to pay for our site. I then moved the coach to the RV Sites and we chose a site. When I walked back up to the store to tell them my site number there was a car slammed into two cars right where we were parked. It appears that the driver had a stroke or heart attacked, ran off of the highway into the parking lot, broad sided a car parked in the same spot that we where we were parked. The force of the impact pushed the car that he hit into the side of another parked car.

I was able to get some better pictures of the mountains with snow now that the sky cleared.

Snow Capped Mountains

Click picture to enlarge

No comments: